Interested in having your loved one attend our programs? We would like to hear from you!
Admission Process for Day Programs
- Email Greg Treadwell, Adult Program Director, to let him know you are interested in attending our day programs. Or call Greg at 508.205.0555. Please note that we are currently running a waitlist for our day programs, and encourage you to contact us well in advance of your day program needs.
Admission Process for Social Programs
- Email Mary O’Toole, Children’s Program Director, to let her know you are interested in applying. Or call Mary at 508.205.0555 ext. 17.
- Complete the forms below and mail them to House of Possibilities Attn: Mary O'Toole, 350 Washington Street, Easton, MA 02356.
- Schedule with Mary to take a tour of the HOPe House.
- Upon review of materials, you will be notified of an admission decision.
Once your loved one has been admitted to attend our programs, you can sign-up to attend programs or activities using our calendar.
How to Sign Up for a Social Program
- Browse our program calendar to find the event you would like to attend.
- Click on the event link and complete the attendance request form. You will receive confirmation that you have requested to attend an event.
- Once the roster for that event is set, you will receive notice if you are confirmed to attend, or that the event is full and you have been placed on the waitlist.